Monday, August 2, 2010

Wedding shoes: red platform peep toes

I've never thought too much about my wedding shoes, though I'd imagined that they would be white satin in the form of a pump or sandal with a very high heel.  I know a lot of more practical brides nowadays for the sake of their poor sore feet by the end of the day, choose to wear more comfortable forms of wedding footwear such as flats, cowboy boots or even converses!  Personally, I believe in a more classical look for the wedding, such as heels or sandals as it adds elegance and height.  My friend for her upcoming wedding chose to have red peep toe suede platform pumps, and my god are they amazing!  They blew me away!  Mind you, she plans to carry flip flops just in case, as I heard they're terribly uncomfortable.  I think it's TOTALLY worth it given how they stand out in pictures.  A little bit fairy tale and Alice in Wonderland-like.




















She got them from Nine West a few months back, and they're now sold out  The next closest alternative is Unite, on pre-sale now at Nine West for $150 under the Boutique 9 brand.



No comments:

Post a Comment