Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rain boots

Everyone needs a good pair of rain boots.  Not only can you wear them in the rain, and what an amazing feeling you get to be invincible against puddles, but they are suitable for the snow and slush as well given that they are very waterproof.  I remember back in the day when I was a kid, rain boots were pretty ugly to say the least.  The past few years, there have been many newcomers into the North American rain boot scene, with more colours and styles to choose from.  To be honest, I can't justify spending anything more than $50 on a pair of rain boots (they ARE only made of rubber).  However, these are really amazing and tempt my wallet just a bit.  I love the lace details and they look so feminine.  Yet, I know I can count on them on those bad days.

Valento Lace-Printed Rubber Rain Boots, $295 at Saks.


No comments:

Post a Comment