Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Floral Peep-toe

My best friend is getting married this Saturday, and I was given the honor of being bridesmaid!  I'm not going to lie, as it is a lot of work, but I think it's time, money, and effort well spent given most people only get married once in their lives.  She was very specific in that we had to have matching shoes, but to my surprise, they look very nice.  The rosette peep-toe heels, with the flower print gives me a very old school retro feel, as if I was transported back to the 50s.  The thick heel in the back should help to support walking in tired achy feet.  Also, each pair of shoes are unique due to the different parts of the fabric used.  This is definitely not your average bridal footwear.  


Available at David's bridal, Floral Print Peep Toe d'Orsay High Heel with Rosette $59.

No comments:

Post a Comment